The purpose of the Quality, Safety and Performance Committee “the Committee” is to provide:
- Evidence based and timely advice to the Board to assist it in discharging its functions and meeting its responsibilities with regard to the:
- quality, safety and performance of healthcare;
- all aspects of workforce;
- digital delivery and information governance; and
- Assurance to the Board in relation to the Trust’s arrangements for safeguarding and improving the quality, safety and performance of patient and service user centred healthcare, workforce matters, digital delivery and information governance in accordance with its stated objectives, legislative responsibilities and the requirements and standards determined for the NHS in Wales.
Download the Terms of Reference.