Skip to main content

What advocacy support is there to raise concerns?

If you cannot resolve your concern informally with the relevant organisation, or you would prefer to raise your concern formally, the Community Health Council offers an independent complaints advocacy service that can help you.

The CHC can also support you with making a complaint to the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.