|This is a request for information that relates to the organisation’s contracts around ICT contract(s) for Server Hardware Maintenance, Server Virtualisation Licenses and Maintenance and Storage Area Network (SAN) Maintenance/Support, which may include:
• Server Hardware Maintenance- contracts relating to the support and maintenance of the organisation’s physical servers.
• Virtualisation Maintenance/Support/ Licensing (VMware, Solaris, Unix, Linux, Windows Server)
• Storage Area Network Maintenance/Support (EMC, NetApp etc)
For each of the type of contract described above, please can you provide me with the following data. If there is more than one contract please split the information for each separate supplier this includes annual spend
1. Contract Title: Please provide me with the contract title.
2. Type of Contracts (ABOVE): Please can you provide me with one or more contract types the contract relate to: Server Hardware, Virtualisation, SAN (Storage Area Network)
3. Existing/Current Supplier: Please provide me with the supplier name for each contract.
4. Brand: Please state the brand of hardware or software
5. Operating System / Software (Platform): (Windows, Linux, Unix, Vsphere, AIX, Solaris etc.) Please state the operating system used by the organisation.
6. Annual Average Spend: Please provide me with the most recent annual spend for this contract?
7. Contract Duration: (Please can you also include notes if the contract includes any contract
8. Contract Expiry Date: Please can you provide me with the date of when the contract expires.
9. Contract Review Date: (An approximate date of when the organisation is planning to review this particular contract.)
10. Purchase of Servers: Could you please provide me with the month and year in which most/bulk of servers where purchased.
11. Number of Physical Server: Please can you provide me with the number of physical servers.
12. Number of Virtual Servers: Please can you provide me with the number of Virtual servers’ servers.
13. Brief Contract Description: I require a brief description of the service provided under this contract. Please do not just put maintenance I need at least a sentence.
14. Contract Owner: (The person from within the organisation that is responsible for reviewing and renewing this particular contract. Please include their full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.)
If this service is part of a managed contract please can you send me the contract information for this managed service including Hardware Brand, Number of Users, Operating System, and contact details of the internal contact responsible for this contract
Information request – 1
Has the pharmacy of your hospital dispensed any bowel cleansing preparations from January 1, 2018 till December 31, 2018?
Information request – 2
If the answer is ‘yes’ to request 1, could you please send me below details:
• Name of dispensed brand(s) and number of packs dispensed in the 12 month period (January 1, 2018 till December 31, 2018).
information relating to e-Rostering within your trust.
As a result of HMRC’s changes to the pensions Lifetime Allowance (‘the LTA’) and Annual Allowance (‘the AA’) many of our members have left the NHS Pensions Scheme. This results in NHS Employers saving the employer pension contributions which they would have paid into our members’ pensions had they not left the scheme. We have been made aware of some NHS Employers operating policies to enable such scheme leavers to apply for and receive payment of the monies which their NHS Employer would have paid into their pension in the form of employer pension contributions. The following request for information relates to the monies which you, as the NHS Employer, have saved from unpaid employer pension contributions in the way described above.
1. A list of the five highest amounts of annual payment made to a single locum doctor by your health board in each of the last three financial years?
2. A breakdown the proportion of the health board’s staff spends on locums/agency staff in each of these years and the total amount for each year?
Please can you release copies of all correspondence between NHS Velindre, in their role as the operators of the Welsh infected Blood support service, and
a) Haemophilia Wales and b) ****** is her role are representative of Haemophilia Wales
between the dates of 22/08/2018 and 12/02/2019
Telecoms contract information update
Telecoms contract information update - Data
• I'd like to make a request under the Freedom of Information act for all transactions over £25,000 as far back as your records go to at most a month in arrears from the date at which you publish in response to this request.
• Please provide the data in a machine readable format (preferably csv). As a minimum, please make sure to include the date, value and recipient of each transaction. Please also provide details on the procurement category of each transaction if you have it.
• Your team may also be interested in the guidance on producing spending data:
• This letter makes it clear that this guidance applies to the NHS: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/216668/dh_119742.pdf.
For the avoidance of doubt, I am making this request under the Freedom of Information Act. I await your response within 20 working days.
Information request Has your hospital performed any colonoscopies from January 1, 2018 till December 31, 2018? If the answer is ‘yes’, could you provide me the no. of colonoscopies performed during this period.
FOI not applicable to the Trust